Welcome to the California Living Trust Advisor, a public service by San Jose estate planning attorney Robert P. Bergman. Attorney Bob Bergman is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, and maintains his law practice in San Jose, California.
Attorney Bob Bergman also offers live a live living trust seminar and retirement plan trust seminar (special estate planning for retirement plan assets) in his law office in San Jose. Use the following link to view upcoming dates and times for these seminars, and to register:
If you cannot attend a live estate planning seminar, you may visit my Youtube channel where you can watch the Living Trust Seminar and the Retirement Plan Trust Seminar. There are also several additional videos on estate planning topics, with more being added regularly.
TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE MOST POPULAR ONLINE SEMINARS, USE THESE LINKS:
My main website has articles and more information about estate planning, living trusts, special planning for special needs persons, and a whole lot more. I urge you to visit my website:
CONSULTATIONS: I offer consultations on several different estate planning issues:
ESTATE PLANNING CONSULTATION: Use this link if you wish to consult on any of the following:
- Preparation of a customized Living Trust based estate plan for you and/or your spouse or partner
- A review of your current estate plan (will or living trust) to discuss revisions and updating to reflect changes in your family situation and/or the law
- Preparation of advanced estate planning, such as the Supplemental Needs Trust for a special needs person, the Wealth Preservation Trust (irrevocable life insurance trust) for income and estate tax avoidance and asset protection; the Charitable Remainder Trust for the tax-free sale of appreciated assets and lifetime income; the Retirement Plan Trust for the deferral of taxation and asset protection of retirement plan assets for your heirs.
ESTATE ADMINISTRATION CONSULTATION: Use this link if you wish to consult on any of the following:
- The estate of someone who has died, either with no Will or just a Will (i.e. Probate Administration), or with a Living Trust or other trust (i.e. Trust Administration)
- Your rights as a beneficiary of someone’s estate